We are still accepting sponsors for 2014

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Love you to death challenge #12

first up its the winner from Ozzy- Bark at the moon video...with 6 entries the winner is

 that's you 1. IKE  email me for your prize


wow ok random.org is crazy...ironically Ike is our sponsor for this next challenge...how cool is that?!?


The music video isType O Negative - Love you to death
 here is the link or watch it below.

 Here is a bit about our sponsor:


 Hi there – I am Ike……a nickname that I got hooked with many years ago due to my surname, and in my profession at that time, …… they just loved  to give nicknames
I live in Greece and have a passion for kitties
I am a complete nutter or should I say I’m ‘zany’ hahaha.  I have a very strange/sick sense of humor and I must admit I spend a lot of time talking to myself. !!  Well, I get more sense out of me.!  I reckon in a few years I shall be known as the “crazy cat lady”
I am an artist and have a strange mind when it comes to creating my art. I either go completely true to life… right down to the last hair… or I go totally surreal.   I have a passion for all things horror/Gothic etc. I’ve always loved horror films and books and I guess that’s why it creeps into my stuff !  Had I been a bit younger I swear I would have been a Goth……luuuuuv it.
Next time around I am gonna be a witch or a cat
I started my Blog a couple of years ago and although I love crafting, my real passion is drawing, and now I just love making digital images.
My SHOP is IkesArt found at www.ikesart.com
My Blog is Ikes World and is at http://suzy-ikesworld.blogspot.com
Exclusive designer for Smeared Ink  www.smearedink.com
Here is some inspiration from both our DTs! be sure to click on their names to be taken to their blogs to see how these awesome works were created!




 be sure to get crafty and link up...you have two weeks to create something inspired by the song, the name, the video, a character, a feeling you get from the video...anything! good luck!
you have two weeks to enter challenges...this will close November 9th at midnight MST

4 comments:

  1. Hi! I have a card ready, where is the linky thing?
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  2. WooHoo !!! How cool ...... thank you Mr Random thingy :-)

    The DT projects look totally AWESOME Girls :-) Cool new video too - very interesting voice on that guy and I can't work out if he's good looking or kinda' strange hahahaha :-D LoL
    Hugz
    IKE xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember he was in Playgirl back in the day! lol
    Love the DT projects! Well done Ike! Will defo have to join in!! mo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great music video to watch and listen to. Love the design team samples! Thanks for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete